Our Services: Pelican’s Pest Service is always convenient and easy to schedule. Before every appointment, Pelican will give you a courtesy call reminder of your service that is due so you always know we are coming! If you have locked gates or dogs, please be sure let Pelican Technicians have full access to your property and plan ahead. Our service is always guaranteed and if you are ever unsatisfied, please call our office so can make you a happy customer!
Pelican Pest Service Guarantee: If a customer has a problem with guaranteed pest, termite, or is even unsatisfied with their lawn, Pelican will come out for free in between regular visits to rectify the problem as many times necessary. If you are not completely satisfied, then Pelican will fully refund your money.
Our Service Technicians: Pelican Technicians are State Certified and undergo ongoing training on a weekly basis. Our service technicians are not trained to just know how to service for termites, pests, and lawns. They are trained to provide excellent customer service and ensure that you are SATISFIED!
Examples of Pelican Pest Services include:
1. General Pest Control: Ants, Roaches, Silverfish, Earwigs, Spiders
* MOST POPULAR SERVICE! Pelican can quote our general pest control over the phone! Give us a call and we can have your service appointment setup in minutes!
2. Specialty Pests: Bed Bugs, German Roaches, Carpenter Ants, Hornets
* Pelican offers green treatments for these pests as well as free inspections!
3. Rodents: House Mouse, Roof Rat, Norway Rat
* Pelican offers trapping, baiting, as well as exclusion as a part of our rodent program!
4. Lawn: Weed Control, Fertilization, Fungicide Treatments, Root Injections
5. Termite Control: Visit our Termite Control page!
6. Bundled: Pelican will BUNDLE your lawn service, pest service, and termite service to save you up to 40%! More Services = More Savings!
Property Types: Residential, Multi-Family, Commercial, Restaurants, and More!
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. We use current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment. This information, in combination with the best available pest control methods, will be used to manage pest damage by the most economical means, and with the least possible hazard to people, property, and the environment. Integrated Pest Management is more environmentally friendly than just a “spray.” Don’t settle for just a spray, Call Pelican today for a free consultation & to see how IPM can benefit you!
Flea Treatment and Preparation: Pelican Offers a Guaranteed Flea solution to your problem. We can perform our services for Outside, Inside, or Both! Whatever fits your needs! We kill the adults and the eggs with our products! Before a flea treatment, it is important that you follow the steps below so that the treatment will be successful.
1. Mow the lawn
2. Vacuum the floors and any upholstered furniture
3. Dispose of the vacuum bag or empty the filter outside
4. Remove the sheets from all beds
5. Remove all pillows from furniture
6. Bring any pets to the vet to be boarded and flea bathed
7. Mop all floors in the home and do all regular house cleaning
8. Clean or discard all pet toys and bedding